Transitioning to a new culture requires adjustments in all facets of life - from the way we build trust to the way we communicate.
This intercultural coaching package equips international assignees and their families with skills to transition faster to their new working, living and study environment.
What you'll get:
- Structured 4-part coaching series for staff on international postings or assignments (4 x 90min virtual coaching sessions)
- Country-specific cultural insights critical for winning over and influencing colleagues, clients and stakeholders in your new host country
- 100% tailored to your individual needs
- 1-on-1 or small group sessions spread out from pre-departure to post-arrival
- Confidence that you and your family can adjust and thrive in your new host country
- Personalised advice by qualified intercultural business coach, Craig Shim (or another qualified intercultural coach, if required)
Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy, Disclaimer
- By clicking "complete my purchase" you agree for us to email you at this address to arrange further contact only, and information that is relevant to your purchase. We promise not to spam you with emails - that's now how we roll!
- Important: In all likelihood after completing your purchase, our emails will go straight to your spam folder. So please tick the "subscribe to our email list" box and then check your spam folder. If within a few minutes, you still haven't received an email, please contact Craig Shim at [email protected].
- After your payment has been received, we will:
- provide you with a receipt and/or tax invoice
- communicate with you via email to coordinate session details including your preferred delivery platform (Zoom or Microsoft Teams), dates and times
- ask you to complete a pre-coaching survey to determine how best to tailor this program to your specific needs
- Cancellation Policy
- For written cancellations received greater than five business days prior to the first scheduled coaching commencement date, we will refund all monies after deducting costs already spent on preparation for the coaching program plus transaction fees (e.g. credit card fees). Written cancellations must be emailed to [email protected].
- For written cancellations received less than five business days prior to the coaching program commencement date, we will only refund monies in exceptional circumstances. Written cancellations must be emailed to [email protected].
- For written cancellations received more than 48 hours before the scheduled session time, that session is eligible for rescheduling. Written cancellations must be emailed to [email protected].
- If the coaching participant cancels a session within 48 hours of the scheduled session time, or is a “no-show”, the session will be forfeited by the participant.
- Please note that we cannot take any responsibility for the results of your actions, and any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use of the information provided by Alphacrane Pty Ltd or our representatives. Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended by Alphacrane Pty Ltd or our representatives.
- We are not lawyers or a certified public accountants, and our coaching should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should seek appropriate counsel for your own situation.
Craig Shim, Intercultural Business Consultant | Director, Alphacrane Intercultural Specialists | Alphacrane Pty Ltd, ABN 75473144841
Effective date: Updated 21 July 2022