2-session coaching package for addressing your specific business challenge, with cultural intelligence.
We’ll unpack and analyse your challenge from a cross-cultural perspective, then work out strategies to achieve your goal, with cultural intelligence.
What you'll get:
- 2 x 90min virtual coaching sessions with qualified intercultural business coach, Craig Shim
- 100% tailored to your business needs
- 1-on-1 or small group sessions
- Confidence that your strategies for success align with best intercultural business practice
- Country-specific cultural insights critical for achieving success with your colleagues, clients, or stakeholders
- Typically, the first coaching session focuses on Challenge Identification and Analysis
- Typically, the second coaching session is allocated working out strategies to achieve your goal
Note: Additional sessions can be booked by arrangement with Craig Shim, Alphacrane Intercultural Specialists
Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy, Disclaimer
- By clicking "complete my purchase" you agree for us to email you at this address to arrange further contact only, and information that is relevant to your purchase. We promise not to spam you with emails - that's now how we roll!
- Important: In all likelihood after completing your purchase, our emails will go straight to your spam folder. So please tick the "subscribe to our email list" box and then check your spam folder. If within a few minutes, you still haven't received an email, please contact Craig Shim at [email protected].
- After your payment has been received, we will:
- provide you with a receipt and/or tax invoice
- communicate with you via email to coordinate session details including your preferred delivery platform (Zoom or Microsoft Teams), dates and times
- ask you to complete a pre-coaching survey to determine how best to tailor this program to your specific needs
- Cancellation Policy
- For written cancellations received greater than five business days prior to the first scheduled coaching commencement date, we will refund all monies after deducting costs already spent on preparation for the coaching program plus transaction fees (e.g. credit card fees). Written cancellations must be emailed to [email protected].
- For written cancellations received less than five business days prior to the coaching program commencement date, we will only refund monies in exceptional circumstances. Written cancellations must be emailed to [email protected].
- For written cancellations received more than 48 hours before the scheduled session time, that session is eligible for rescheduling. Written cancellations must be emailed to [email protected].
- If the coaching participant cancels a session within 48 hours of the scheduled session time, or is a “no-show”, the session will be forfeited by the participant.
- Please note that we cannot take any responsibility for the results of your actions, and any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use of the information provided by Alphacrane Pty Ltd or our representatives. Please use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing any plan or practice suggested or recommended by Alphacrane Pty Ltd or our representatives.
- We are not lawyers or a certified public accountants, and our coaching should not be considered legal or financial advice. You should seek appropriate counsel for your own situation.
Craig Shim, Intercultural Business Consultant | Director, Alphacrane Intercultural Specialists | Alphacrane Pty Ltd, ABN 75473144841
Effective date: Updated 10 October 2022