HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Structured 4-part coaching series for staff on international postings or assignments
Country-specific cultural insights critical for winning over and influencing colleagues, clients and stakeholders in your new host country
100% tailored to the individual international assignee's needs
1-on-1 or small group sessions spread out from pre-departure to post-arrival
Country-specific cultural insights:
The local business mindset
Local business etiquette
Cultural attitudes and behaviours
Cultural differences in communication styles
Managing difficult conversations
Managing teams and leading change
Adjusting to cultural differences
Managing culture shock
CRAIG SHIM'S EXPERIENCE
Intercultural Coaching for International Relocations
OVER 100 GLOBAL RELOCATIONS
Craig has personally coached over 100 global executives and country managers to support their cultural transition into their new host countries.
These international assignees hark from almost all corners of the globe.
Representing a broad cross-section of MNCs and government organisations, their industries range from healthcare and pharmaceuticals to aviation, finance, accounting, FMCG and mining.
RELOCATIONS TO AUSTRALIA
In helping expatriates make sense of cultural differences in the way business is conducted in Australia, Craig is often requested to assist with the following culturally-influenced workplace challenges:
- Why Australians' egalitarian values can sometimes seem like entitlement and lack of commitment
- Why Australians have an irreverence for authority, and what that means as a leader
- How mateship plays out in the Australian workplace
- How Australians' sentiment towards work-life balance can differ significantly from other cultures
- How the "no worries" attitude of Australians affects relationships, trust and professionalism
RELOCATIONS TO ASIA
In helping expatriates make sense of cultural differences in the way business is conducted in Asian countries, Craig is often requested to assist with the following culturally-influenced workplace challenges:
- Why productivity and efficiency are frequently not one and the same in Asian countries
- Why Asian values can be at odds with an "open and honest" leadership style
- How expectations around command and control can make or break the reputation and respect of leaders
- Why expectations around self-initiative can be problematic in Asia